It’s a scary thing to be in love because nothing is promised nor guaranteed. At any moment, they can get up and go with you left in the dark. It’s a scary thing to give someone your everything because appreciation is rare these days. You may mean nothing to someone who makes you feel like something.
It’s a scary thing to have your happiness depend on the presence of someone else. You will only be left with emptiness in your veins, and painful memories that will degrade your weak mind and already broken heart.
20 WAYS YOU CAN BE THE BEST FRIEND EVER
1. You remember when she forgets.
2. You don’t leave even when things get hard.
3. You’re honest even when it hurts.
4. You never run out of things to talk about and being comfortable in the silence of things.
5. You watch movies together you swear you never would.
6. You trust each other about your personal secrets.
7. You can talk anything under the sun.
8. When you fight, you apologize first and never leave the problem alone.
9. You can have ugly snapchats with them and peeing while you’re on the phone.
10. Sarcasm and insults are your terms of endearment.
11. You make sure they get home safely.
12. You make their birthday such a big deal.
12. You laugh endlessly with them and causes you actual physical pain.
13. You eat their food when they’re already full.
14. You feel comfortable climbing into their bed in the middle of the night. Uninvited.
15. They “like” your Facebook updates, Instagrams, and tweets as soon as they go online.
16. You literally owe each other money but trust that you’ll balance out over the years.
17. You hate all the same people, no questions asked.
18. You’ve stopped feeling the need to wear pants around each other.
19. You have each other’s romantic histories memorized.
20. A real friend calls at 2AM spilling your feelings when you should be asleep. With GoUnli20, it’s now easy to call without a need for a prefix and it’s just P20 for unli calls, 15mb of mobile surfing, and 20 texts to all networks! Kaya if you need a friend, don’t call me, I’ll call you!
…kaya mo siyang mahalin kahit ang kulit niya. Kahit lagi siyang late. Kahit dinededma niya ‘yung mga tweet and text messages mo. Kahit ayaw sa ‘yo ng mga friends niya. Kahit ikaw pa ang maging last priority niya. Mahalin mo siya ng walang kundisyon at hamakin ang lahat.
AND YES I’M BACK.
I’m back to loving, baby, but not recklessly this time. I’m loving with all my heart and with all my mind at the same time. So pardon the occasional (?) cheese. Pasensya, first time sa pag-ibig na dinadama at iniisip.